DALE CARNEGIE TRAINING RELEASES “SEGREDOS DE SUCESSO”
IN HONOR OF 50th ANNIVERSARY IN BRAZIL
Portuguese Smartphone Application Tops iTunes Business List
Brazil (August 22, 2011) – In celebration of Dale Carnegie Training’s®, 50th anniversary in Brazil, the international leader in performance improvement and workplace training is excited to release their lauded smartphone application “Segredos de Sucesso” (Secrets of Success) in Portuguese. Available for download online on iTunes for the iPhone, iPad and iTouch (99 cents), the app has already seen tremendous results, shooting to the number one spot on the iTunes paid business list as well as number six overall in Brazil within the first week of its release.
The informative application outlines basic human relations principles and shares easy-to-follow tips, techniques and daily “confidence boosters” exclusive to Dale Carnegie Training’s world-renowned workshops and courses. New features to the application include an optimized retina display along with the ability to share the app content with social media networks including Facebook and Twitter. In addition, users can register for a free Dale Carnegie session in any country where the course is offered, and find their local DCT office easily with the touch of a button.
"We are thrilled to release this application in Portuguese as we celebrate Dale Carnegie Training’s 50th Anniversary in Brazil," says Peter Handal, president and CEO of Dale Carnegie Training. “We believe there couldn’t be a more opportune moment to offer Dale Carnegie’s guiding principles to a vibrant and thriving country like Brazil."
Functions available for the downloadable application include:
· The ability to register for a "free" Dale Carnegie Course Session
· Sharing app content via social media networks
· The ability to search easily for a local DCT office
· Valuable tips on team member engagement, leadership development, sales effectiveness, customer service, presentation effectiveness, process improvement and more
· Daily doses of confidence from some of history’s best thought leaders
· Video demos of the secrets to success in action